We at SOLE understand that buying a treadmill or elliptical sight unseen can be unnerving. To help alleviate any concern, and give you 100% confidence that we do in fact make the best treadmills, ellipticals and bikes available, SOLE offers an unprecedented 30 day trial period on all of our equipment. If you are not completely satisfied with your product we will refund your purchase amount and freight charges both ways, no questions asked. All you are responsible to pay is a 15% restocking fee within the 30 day trial period.
* SOLE requires that you keep the packaging to facilitate a return if necessary. All returns will need a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Any returns that arrive back to SOLE without an RMA will be refused. All RMA numbers must be requested within the 30 day window, from time of delivery. To obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), contact SOLE Fitness at 1-888-707-1880. We will credit your purchase upon receipt of the returned item with an RMA.
* Refused shipments and products being returned without the original packaging are subject to a 15% restocking fee and freight charges. Customers will additionally be responsible for any freight damage if not properly packaged.
* SOLE Fitness will credit back your original purchase price only and will not credit back additional fees that were paid to deliver the equipment into your home or any assembly fees that may have been paid to a third party. SOLE Fitness is not responsible for any disassembly. The customer is responsible for the repackaging of the unit in the original packaging. SOLE is only obligated to pick up products being returned from inside your front door, your driveway, garage, curbside, etc.
* SOLE Fitness reserves the option to repair or replace the defective product with a product of equal or better features and functionality. A replacement part or product may be new or refurbished. While we try to complete service as quickly as possible, we are not responsible for delays caused by factors beyond our control, including but not limited to manufacturing delays, delays caused from shipment of parts to a service facility or acts of God.
* Cancellations. If an item is cancelled before it ships, a full refund will be issued to the customer of all charges. However, if the item has already left our facility, and is in transit, the customer will be charged a non refundable 15% re-stocking fee. Even if you don't have a tracking number yet, it's still possible that your item was physically shipped from our warehouse, and the 15% re-stocking fee will still apply.
Replacements and Returns.
To process a replacement or return, please fill out the short form located at the bottom of this page. Once submitted, you will receive a confirmation of your request with instructions on how to proceed within 2-3 business days.